An exclusive island offer.
All tourist arrivals to the Maldives, including travellers who have completed their prescribed doses of a COVID-19 vaccination, will be required to submit a negative COVID-19 PCR test certificate.
The PCR test certificate must be in English and conducted a maximum of 96 hours prior to the scheduled time of your departure flight to the Maldives.
- Stay three to six nights and receive 25% savings on accommodation
- Exquisite a la carte breakfast and dinner
- Children stay and dine with our compliments
- Above rate is subject to 10% service charge, 12% GST, and green tax of USD 6 per person per night.
- The dinner may be applicable on selected room types only and is not available from 24 December to 08 January.
- Guests are welcome to dine at selected restaurants where dinners are available.
- Certain menu items and special events are not included in the meal plans and will be mentioned chargeable as per supplement price.
- The rate quoted is per night for two guests including savings. Please check for pricing during your preferred dates.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate upon check-out.
- Rates are subject to availability, a cancellation policy, seasonal variations and change without notice.
- Flight details must be provided 48 hours prior to arrival for speedboat transfers to be arranged.
- Complimentary accommodation is valid for children aged 11 years and younger staying within a parent’s room. Children may dine with compliments on kids' menus only, valid for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or exchanged for any other service or cash.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period, or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on 'Book Now'.