Footprints in the Sand
A resort in the Maldives for your dream wedding.
Say I do with a traditional Maldivian ceremony, then indulge in island romance at this wedding resort.
Walk down a sandy aisle to the beat of the bodu beru drum. Exchange vows overlooking the ocean. Celebrate your new life together with romantic dining, Champagne and in-villa experiences for two.
- Wedding coordinator
- Tropical welcome cocktail for the couple
- 60-minute couple's aromatherapy spa treatment prior to the ceremony
- Tropically decorated ceremonial location
- Flower bouquet for the bride and boutonniere for the groom
- Flower girl
- Maldivian bodu beru drummers to initiate the ceremony
- Maldivian celebrant (symbolic non-religious ceremony)
- Symbolic wedding certificate and rings ritual
- Bottle of Champagne to toast and selection of chilled canapes
- Single-layered wedding cake
- Professional photographer for two hours (on day of ceremony)
- Photo album with 36 photographs of 8 x 10-inch size and CD with up to 100 digital images
- Private romantic beach barbecue dinner
- Floral bath ceremony for the couple in-villa
- Evening turndown with flowers, liqueur and chocolates
- Champagne breakfast on your sundeck
- Make-up and hairstyling
- Variation of bouquets
- Selection of wedding cakes
- Digital video coverage of the ceremony
- A wedding ceremony in the Maldives is symbolic in nature only and not a legal ceremony.
- Ceremonial arrangements can only be finalised after a minimum stay of two days at the resort to ensure timing for preparations is sufficient.
- Pricing is not inclusive of accommodation or meal plans.
- Attire and wedding rings will need to be supplied by the bride and groom. Alternatively, traditional Maldivian garments are available for hire in Malé.
- Cancellation policy: 25% of the package rate will be charged for cancellations one week prior; 50% of the package rate will be charged for cancellations three days prior; 100% of the package rate will be charged for cancellations one day prior or less.