Honeymoon of Dreams
Maldives Private Villa Honeymoon Experience
Naladhu is designed for secluded romance, with only 20 houses dotting our pearl-shaped island. Time is your own, to swim, bask in the sun, and wander across soft sands and into the sunset.
Dine on the beach by candlelight, served by your personal chef and butler. Connect as a couple with a soak in a floral bath followed by side-by-side massages.
- Book four nights or more in a house or residence
- A bottle of champagne
- Handcrafted chocolates
- One 60-minute couple’s massage
- One three-course set dinner for two by candlelight
- One 30-minute professional photoshoot
- An aroma bath for two with flower petals and candles
- Complimentary roundtrip airport transfers for the bride
Book your stay for a minimum of 4 nights. Add 'honeymoon benefits' in the Special Requests section when confirming your booking and our Reservations Team will contact you to apply the benefits to your booking.
Naladhu Private Island Maldives
- Private island with just 20 houses, all with private pool
- 24-hour dedicated Kuwaanu service
- Endless experiences and activities
- No-menu dining concept
- Rates are subject to 10% service charge, 16% GST and a green tax of USD 6 per person per night.
Rates quoted are per room per night, subject to availability, seasonal variations, blackout dates, a cancellation policy and change without notice.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate upon check-out.
- A minimum stay of four nights applies.
- Proof of marriage within the last 12 months, such as a wedding certificate or invitation, must be presented during booking.
- Flight details must be provided 48 hours prior to arrival for speedboat transfers to be arranged.
- Dining and spa are subject to advance reservation.
- Three digital images from the photoshoot are complimentary. Additional images or printing are subject to charge.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or exchanged for any other service or cash.