Enjoy a private island escape.
Exclusively yours. Experience Naladhu Private Island Maldives all to yourself for the holiday of a lifetime with this Maldives island hotel offer.
All tourist arrivals to the Maldives, including travellers who have completed their prescribed doses of a COVID-19 vaccination, will be required to submit a negative COVID-19 PCR test certificate.
The PCR test certificate must be in English and conducted a maximum of 96 hours prior to the scheduled time of your departure flight to the Maldives.
For seekers of exclusivity and privacy, Naladhu Private Island is home to 20 elegant and spacious private houses fronting the blue waters of the Indian Ocean. Stay for a minimum of three nights on an exclusive island takeover, for a maximum of 50 guests. Every space is yours and yours alone, from The Living Room’s beachfront dining scene to the pristine shores overlooking the blue lagoon. Customise an Intimate Dining exclusively for your group, or enjoy a variety of dining options on our neighbouring resort islands – the choice is yours.
- The rate is inclusive of 10% service charge, 12% goods & services tax (GST), and green tax of USD 6 per person per night.
- The rate quoted is inclusive of breakfast and is subject to seasonal variations and change without notice.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate on check-out.
- Minimum 3 consecutive nights’ stay required.
- Maximum of 50 persons.
- Full deposit non-refundable prepayment required at the time of booking.
- Flight details must be provided 48 hours prior to arrival for speedboat transfers to be arranged.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or exchanged for any other service or cash.